Estée Lauder’s Night Repair serum has long been known as a top-tier staple in an effective beauty routine. Now, they have gone to a whole new level with the release of their Advanced Night Repair Synchronised Multi-Recovery Complex Serum, and we are so excited to share it with you!

So what’s the difference? The everyday favourite has now been revolutionised with breakthrough technology, and the new Advanced Night Repair now helps repair the look of lines – in just 3 weeks! And for the first time, it helps skin increase its natural renewal of fresh new cells and production of collagen for firmer skin. The advanced serum absorbs fast as it works to reduce the look of multiple signs of ageing and helps protect skin from the environmental assaults of modern life.

For bride’s to be, this is definitely a must-have addition to your beauty regime in the lead-up to your wedding to ensure natural radiant skin on your wedding day, despite all the challenges that the planning process may present!

After one drop, the skin is radiant and plumped with hydration, after just three weeks lines appear reduced and skin feels firmer, and after one bottle, pores are visibly diminished, skin looks healthy, more youthful, with new bounce and vitality. It also includes Hyaluronic Acid, nature’s “moisture magnet,” to help lock in moisture.

Throughout extensive research, it has been shown that only around 25% of ageing is predetermined by your genes. The remaining 75% of the ageing process is believed to be influenced by environmental and lifestyle factors. For the past seven years, Estée Lauder scientists researched skin cells to better understand their role in skin ageing.

In a breakthrough discovery, Estée Lauder identified a specific molecule that is essential to skin’s natural repair and promotes vital anti-ageing pathways. The Advanced serum primarily encourages what the body is naturally doing, and helps skin increase its normal renewal of fresh, new cells and boosts its natural collagen production.

We are loving the new gorgeous glass bottle in its refined design. The apothecary-inspired “little brown bottle” has been reimagined, and transformed into a stunningly crafted recyclable glass, with a sleek silhouette and an enhanced transparent gradient for a more ‘lit from within” glow.

We recommend applying the serum onto freshly cleansed skin, and before any moisturisers. Massage several drops into the face and neck, starting at the centre and moving outward.

For more details, visit Estée Lauder 

Love the content?Sign up for more here