We’ve rounded up our top picks from Lulu’s Collective that are sure to up your accessory game.
What better place to find all your favourite jewellery pieces than at Lulu’s Collective? As an online luxury and jewellery destination, Lulu’s proudly houses a carefully curated selection of forever pieces from top designers around the world.
Read more about our top picks below, what we love about them, and how we would style these pieces into our looks…
Greta’s Top Picks
1. Diamond Mini Huggie Gold and Diamond Teardrop Single Earring by EF Collection – Diamond Earrings but make them modern! I also love how comfy huggies are to sleep in and wear every day.
2. Baroque Pearl Gold Swing Hoops by Ariel Gordon for everyday.
3. Single Green Tourmaline Gold Bracelet by Laura Lee – I would wear this every day or gift it to a girlfriend. There is also a pink version.
4. Pave Rainbow Large Love Script Gold Ring by Sydney Evan is my version of a cocktail ring for events and going out. I love everything that the rainbow symbolises and that it spells out Love. It’s perfect for someone who is in the business of Love!
5. For a beachy weekend look, check out the Pink Opal, Green Amethyst, and Red Garnet Necklace by By Pariah.
6. Jumbo Signet Gold and Diamond Ring by Ariel Gordon – Personalised to make it extra special.
Tyne’s Top Picks
7. Rectangular Cocktail Gold, Amethyst and Enamel Ring by Alison Lou – I love the vintage emerald shape and would wear as a fun cocktail ring to a Summer event or wedding.
8. Single Pink Tourmaline Gold Bracelet by Laura Lee – Perfect for an evening or going out bracelet.
9. Heart Cocktail Gold, Ruby and Enamel Huggy by Alison Lou – I feel like the heart shape is perfect for wearing to a celebration of love (wedding) and would wear these going out to dinner. They would also make the perfect valentines day gift!
10. I would wear the Centered Moonstone, Diamond and Gold Ring by Lee Jones Collection as an everyday statement ring.
11. Navona Smile Gold and Multi Tourmaline Necklace by Laura Lee – I would wear this as a casual everyday piece paired with plain gold delicate link necklaces.
Talia’s Top Picks
12. Rectangular Cocktail Gold, Emerald and Enamel Ring by Alison Lou – This would be my bold party ring. I love an emerald moment.
13. Petite Classic Link Gold Necklace by Ariel Gordon – I would add this necklace to my everyday gold jewellery staples to wear around home. Also would work great for layering.
14. Single Row Tarot Baguette Gold, Emerald and Diamond Ring by Sorellina – This would be an everyday ring for me, as it would subtly elevate a relaxed look.
15. Dancing Pearl and Gold Bead Gold Bracelet by Mizuki – I am loving pearls at the moment and would like to start wearing more bracelets. Love this versatile piece as it can be dressed up or down depending on style and occasion.
16. Amour Gold and Enamel Hoop Earrings by Alison Lou – These would be great bold occasion earrings while still easy to wear with an array of colours.